Enovee Sectional Garage Doors
Enovee Sectional Garage Doors are built to withstand the rigours of Australian conditions.
Check out some tips on what to look for in a garage door.
Explore our Sectional Door Brochure
Explore our standard Colour Chart
Choose from our textured finishes
Watch how our Sectional doors are made
- Panel finish is either Woodgrain or Coppertone texture as standard, the panels are roll formed section (a rippling effect, oil canning) may occur ***
- Steel pin trusses shall be used for all doors 5900mm and wider. The quantity depends on the door size ***
- Doors wider that 6050 may require special packaging: if so an additional charge will apply ***
- It is recommended that doors overlap the opening width 35-40mm on each side ***
- Doors are not supplied with a locking system, these are available as an optional extra ***
- All doors are supplied with standard headroom lifting equipment: Low headroom kits are available at an additional cost ***
- A large range of colours are available for your selection.
- Doors are also available in "Woodlook" or "Powder Coat" colours as an optional extra
- Motors and Installation can be provided: POA
*** ALL MEASUREMENTS WILL BE TAKEN AS DOOR SIZE